Crystal Mountain – Meetings and Conferences
Michigan Meetings + Events’ Readers’ Choice Best Of Awards – 2011
Best Resort – First Place
Best Golf Venue – Runner Up
Crystal Mountain is a five-time recipient of the prestigious Paragon Award from Corporate Meetings and Incentives magazine. The Paragon Award recognizes Crystal as having top-notch facilities, equipment, services and amenities for conference attendees. Only 50 properties nationwide are recognized each year. Other Paragon Award winners include the Waldorf-Astoria in New York City, Bellagio in Las Vegas and The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Crystal Mountain is the only facility in Michigan to receive this award.
Crystal’s 33,000 square feet of IACC-approved conference facilities can accommodate
groups of up to 300.
WHAT DOES “IACC-APROOVED” MEAN?
Crystal is the only International Association of Conference Centers (IACC)-
approved conference center in northern Michigan. To be a member, conference facilities
must meet IACC’s standards, which cover six areas: Priority of Business, Conference
Room Design, Conference Services, Food & Beverage, Technology, and Guest Rooms.
This accreditation is important to us, as IACC standards guarantee a high-quality,
successful and productive meeting.
• All meeting rooms equipped with ergonomic seating.
• Meeting room tables have a hard, non-reflective writing surface and modesty
• Our main conference room has an 8’X10’ rear-projection screen.
• Each major meeting room uses two audio systems: one for live speech and one
for recorded presentations.
• Ultra-quiet heating and air conditioning systems.
• All breakout rooms have permanent, soundproof walls, built-in audio-visual
capabilities, great acoustics and natural lighting when desired.
• Dedicated Business Center with Internet, fax, photocopier and secretarial
• Specialized service staff 100% dedicated to conference execution.
• Non-glare, evenly diffused lighting. Designed for comfort and productivity.
Crystal’s Group Adventures Team has the tools and creativity to assist groups in making
their gathering memorable, whether for pure fun or as a team-building activity.